RDA for Copy Catalogers
- Understand how RDA records differ from AACR2 records
- Identify records created according to RDA instructions
- Distinguish between records created using AACR2, RDA and hybrid records
- Recognize new MARC fields defined because of RDA
Copy catalogers who work with RDA records, whether or not their library has implemented RDA
Experience in copy cataloging with MARC records; basic understanding of AACR2 at a level relevant to copy catalogers.
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- This is an interactive course and participants will be required to attend all sessions and complete homework assignments in order to earn Continuing Education credit.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed requirements page for in-depth information.
This course consists of two 2-hour sessions.
10:30 am - 12:30 pm CDT
|Amigos Member Early Bird Individual Registration||$ 140.00|
|Non-member Early Bird Individual Registration||$ 195.00|