Librarian part-time -- Irving Public Library -- Irving, TX
Qualifications: Possession of a Master of Library Science degree from an ALA accredited college of university.
Experience: One year professional library or related experience required.
Preferences: Bilingual (English/Spanish) skills beneficial
- Duties include advising and providing assistance to library customers;
- Handling collection development;
- Instructing customers in the use of electronic resources;
- Developing and coordinating classes and events for children, teens and/or adults;
- Participating in community outreach initiatives;
Hours: Part-time, non-exempt. Hours may vary and will include evening and weekends.
Salary: $22.79-$32.13 per hour (progressive over 11 steps)
Apply online at: www.cityofirving.org
Apply in person:
City of Irving
825 W. Irving Blvd.
Irving, Texas 75060
Contact phone: 972-721-2696