Learn about IGI Encyclopedia of Info Science & Technology and More!
IGI is offering an informational webinar on Thursday, August 24 at 2:00 CDT. Learn about InfoSci-Books, InfoSci-Journals, and InfoSci-Videos as well as their Encyclopedia of Info Science and Technology. Click here to register.
The Encyclopedia of Information Science and Technology, Fourth Edition is available through the InfoSci Platform.
The Encyclopedia of Information Science and Technology, Fourth Edition is a 10-volume set which includes 705 original and previously unpublished research articles covering a full range of perspectives, applications, and techniques contributed by thousands of experts and researchers from around the globe. This authoritative encyclopedia is an all-encompassing, well-established reference source that is ideally designed to disseminate the most forward-thinking and diverse research findings. With critical perspectives on the impact of information science management and new technologies in modern settings, it is a pivotal and relevant source of knowledge that will benefit every professional within the field of information science and technology and is an invaluable addition to every academic and corporate library.
Access to this 10-volume set publication is now available to unlimited users in full-text PDF and XML with no DRM. Offering an advanced, fast, full-text search engine with ranked results, this Encyclopedia also offers precise search and retrieval through chapter-level indexing.
- Highlights of the Encyclopedia of Information Science and Technology, Fourth Edition:
- 100% Original Content - Contains 705 new, peer-reviewed articles covering over 80 categories in 11 subject areas
- Diverse Contributions - More than 1,100 experts from 74 different countries contributed their specialized knowledge
- Easy Navigation - Includes two tables of content and a comprehensive index in each volume for the user’s convenience
- Highly-Cited - Embraces a complete list of references and additional reading sections to allow for further research
The Encyclopedia of Information Science and Technology, Fourth Edition is available for purchase as a single title through Amigos and is also included in the 2018 update of InfoSci-Books (3,400 + e-books).
IGI Global also offers Amigos members offerings for: InfoSci-Journals (166+ e-journals), and InfoSci-Videos (100+ streaming videos). All IGI Global E-Resources are available with no DRM to unlimited users in full-text PDF and XML.
For more information, contact Megan Bryant at firstname.lastname@example.org 800-843-8482 ext. 2896.