Bloomsbury Digital Resources Offers Savings on One-time Purchases
Bloomsbury Digital Resources is pleased to present an opportunity for libraries to save up to 30% on a one-time purchase of the products listed below through May 31, 2018. Regular hosting fees will apply.
- Bloomsbury Cultural History: Interactive online resource providing students, researchers, and scholars with exclusive digital access to Bloomsbury’s ground-breaking Cultural Histories series. Comprising curated and illustrated reference works alongside extensive eBook and image collections, Bloomsbury Cultural History presents essential content within a single, fully cross-searchable platform.
- Churchill Archive: Archive designed to support teaching, study and research, providing an invaluable resource for a wide range of courses. It includes more than 800,000 pages of original documents, produced between 1874 and 1965. Documents range from Churchill’s personal correspondence to exchanges between the great leaders of the 19th and 20th centuries.
- Fashion Photography Archive: Curated by Valerie Steele, Director of the Museum at FIT in New York, this resource showcases more than 750,000 newly digitized images that feature forty years of contemporary fashion history along with a timeline, exclusive articles, biographies, and videos to create a rich educational experience.
- Arcadian Library Online: The Arcadian Library’s History of Science and Medicine collection includes manuscripts, incunabula, early printed books and monographs from the 10th to 20th centuries. The collection showcases the contribution of early Arab and Persian scientists, doctors and thinkers; their translation, reception and influence in Europe and their lasting influence on the development of Western scientific and medical knowledge.
- Drama Online: An award-winning digital library of playtexts, audio plays and video from leading theatre publishers and companies offering a complete multimedia experience of theatre. Designed to meet the full range of teaching needs for theatre studies, literature courses and drama schools, individual collections can be purchased separately to tailor Drama Online to your institution’s specializations.
For more information, contact Ashley Brizuela at email@example.com or 800-843-8482, ext. 2805.