Controlled Vocabularies and Taxonomies
- Understand why a specialized vocabulary and/or taxonomy would be needed
- Name the different types of controlled vocabularies
- Learn the steps involved in taxonomy development and maintenance
Any staff involved with cataloging, metadata or digtital initiatives wanting an overview of controlled vocabularies and taxonomies.
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- There will be both in class and at home assignments to be completed.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
This course consists of two 2-hour sessions.
Instructor: Emily Nimsakont - email@example.com
Contact Hours: 4
10:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
|Amigos Member Individual Registration||$ 165.00|
|Non-member Individual Registration||$ 220.00|