Understanding and Assisting Library Patrons on the Autism Spectrum
- Develop a better understanding of ASD across age groups.
- Improve interactions and communication with patrons with ASD.
- Effectively manage challenging behaviors associated with ASD.
- Design librayr environments that are more welcoming and accessbile for those on the spectrum.
- Build relationships with community resources to benefit patrons with ASD.
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed minium requirements page.
This course consists of one 2-hour session.
Instructor: Dawn Behrend - email@example.com
Continuing Education Credit:
Contact Hours: 2
1:30 pm - 3:30 pm CDT