An Introduction to Teaching Information Literacy
- Attendees will be able to define information literacy.
- Attendees will be able to describe teaching methods for information literacy instruction.
- Attendees will be able to explain a new approach to teaching information literacy.
Those who are new to teaching information literacy or need a refresher.
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- Requirements for completion include viewing either the live session or the recording and completing one written assignment.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed minium requirements page.
This course consists of one 2-hour session.
Instructor: Lauren Hays - email@example.com
Contact Hours: 2
1:30 pm - 3:30 pm CDT
|Amigos Member Individual Registration||$ 95.00|
|Non-member Individual Registration||$ 155.00|