Authority Control: Creating and Maintaining Consistency
- Learn what authority control is and why it is important
- Understand how to maintain consistency in authority records
- Learn how to develop an authority record workflow
Any staff involved with cataloging or metadata
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- Attend live online session or view recording, and complete one written assignment.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed minium requirements page.
This course consists of one 2-hour session.
Instructor: Sarah Matusz - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Hours: 2
10:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
|Amigos Member||$ 90.00|