- How do you identify what the issue is – the patron or the device?
- What are the questions that should be asked first?
- What types of questions should you be able to handle yourself, and when is it time to escalate?
By the end of the session, the participant will be able to:
- List basic steps for troubleshooting.
- Review differences in supporting patrons face-to-face and via email or text.
- Create a list of common SimplyE issues and how to identify and fix them.
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed minimum requirements page.
This course consists of one 1-hour session.
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CDT
|Amigos member - Amigos-hosted SimplyE Library||$ 0.00|
|Amigos member - Not an Amigos-hosted SimplyE Library||$ 45.00|
|Non member - Amigos-hosted SimplyE Library||$ 0.00|
|Non member - Not an Amigos-hosted SimplyE Library||$ 90.00|