Walking the Red Carpet: Putting Library Databases in the Spotlight
- Identify the role of databases in library collections
- Learn basic tools and tips to promote specific databases
- Utilize social media to engage users and increase usage
- Develop a promotion plan for Spring and Summer database spotlights
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed minium requirements page.
This course consists of one 2-hour session.
Continuing Education Credit:
Contact Hours: 2
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm CST
|Amigos Member||$ 95.00|