Dealing with Difficult Patrons
In this course, we will identify common patron difficulties, design strategies, and apply standard customer service skills to effectively solve problems.
- Identify common problem patrons
- Design strategies to effectively solve problems in the library
- Relate customer service skills to problem patrons
Geared toward public services and programming staff in both public and academic libraries.
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- This course requires individual participation and homework assignments.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed minium requirements page.
This course consists of two 2-hour sessions.
Continuing Education Credit:
Contact Hours: 4
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm CDT
|Amigos Member Fee||$ 165.00|
|Non-member Fee||$ 220.00|