Know & Go: Creating a Mentorship Program at Your Library
Learning objectives for this session include:
- Understand the benefits of mentoring among library staff
- Develop a formal or informal mentorship program at your library
- Evaluate the mentorship program
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- This course requires individual participation and homework assignments.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed minium requirements page.
This course consists of a 1-hour session.
Continuing Education Credit:
Contact Hours: 1
1:30 pm - 2:30 pm CST
|Amigos Member Fee||$0.00|