Library Coordinator, Intermediate –- Northern Arizona University –- Flagstaff, AZ
Library Coordinator, Intermediate – Northern Arizona University – Flagstaff, AZ
Job ID: 605639
Department: Content, Discovery & Delivery Services
Location: Northern Arizona University Mountain Campus, Cline Library
The Library Coordinator, Intermediate, for Document Delivery Services (DDS) plays a key role in ensuring that NAU students, faculty, and researchers can easily obtain library content from NAU's Cline Library or libraries around the world. This position is the point person for complex interlibrary loan/document delivery requests. It also fulfills faculty requests for course reserves content, which is primarily delivered through NAU's learning management system.
Specific duties include:
- Process complex borrowing article and loan requests under daily time requirements.
- Troubleshoot and correct problems with interlibrary loan (ILL) requests.
- Manage DDS accounts, including overseeing DDS fine processing in collaboration with the User Services and Experience Department.
- Monitor, assign, and answer the DDS ticket queue in the LibAnswers communication platform, including monitoring the unit email account.
- Collaborate with library staff to ensure expedited fulfillment of DDS requests.
- Contribute to the harvesting and management of data that supports assessment of DDS services and reporting statistics.
- In collaboration with the Reserves lead, assist with fulfillment of requests made by faculty for online course content, including electronic and print reserves and streaming media.
- Assist with analysis, troubleshooting, and cleanup of holdings records in the Ex Libris Alma library services platform.
- Actively participate in achieving organizational priorities. Contribute positively to unit and library-wide planning and initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree; and,
- Two years of relevant experience; or,
- An equivalent combination of related education, experience, and training.
Further job information, salary and application instructions can be found here: https://hr.peoplesoft.nau.edu/psp/ph92prta/EMPLOYEE/N__HR_CREF/c/HRS_HRA...