The Library Technology Roadmap
What is the best way to assess and evaluate current technologies? How do libraries choose which new technologies to adopt? When is it time to sunset an existing technology? This Amigos Library Services online conference will explore the complexities of planning and managing technology in libraries.
Amigos is now accepting presentation proposals for the December 1, 2022, online conference, "The Library Technology Roadmap".
Potential presentation topics can include, but are not limited to:
- Budgeting and financial planning for technology
- Request for proposal best practices
- Staffing considerations with technology
- Evaluation and assessment strategies for current technologies
- Implementation and project management for new technologies
- Sunsetting outdated and legacy technology
If you are interested in sharing your knowledge and experiences, please submit your proposal by September 21, 2022 here: https://forms.office.com/r/zaNiNvf7iD