Amigos Online Conferences - Easy to Access. Meaningful to Attend.
As an added benefit of Amigos Library Services membership, all Amigos online conferences are now free of charge to the staff of Amigos member institutions.
Amigos Library Services presents several online conferences each year exploring topics and trends of current interest to the library community. These one to two day events are a great value with:
- Knowledgeable speakers
- Interesting content
- No travel expense
- Access to all sessions through archived recordings
- Networking with colleagues
- Amigos Member Conference - May 12, 2021 - What Will We Keep: Creating the Next Remix of Library Services
- Where Are We Going and Where Have We Been: Adventures in Archives, Preservation, Digitization and Local History - August 11, 2021
For those unable to attend any of our past online conferences, archived recordings are available. Visit each conference website for registration information.
- Moving On: Migrating Library Content and Data - orginaly presented Feb 11, 2021
- Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion in Libraries: Progress and Promise - originally presented Dec 2, 2020
- Like the Ceiling Can’t Hold Us: Sharing Innovations in Libraries, originally presented Sep 23, 2020
- Annual Member Conference - Next Steps: Create and Cultivate a Career That Matters - originally presented May 13, 2020