Amigos Online Conferences - Easy to Access. Meaningful to Attend.
As an added benefit of Amigos Library Services membership, all Amigos online conferences are now free of charge to the staff of Amigos member institutions.
Amigos Library Services presents several online conferences each year exploring topics and trends of current interest to the library community. These one to two day events are a great value with:
- Knowledgeable speakers
- Interesting content
- No travel expense
- Access to all sessions through archived recordings
- Networking with colleagues
- Amigos Member Conference - May 10, 2023
For those unable to attend any of our past online conferences, archived recordings are available. Visit each conference website for registration information.
- Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion in Cataloging and Technical Services - originally presented February 8, 2023
- The Library Technology Roadmap - originally presented December 1, 2022
- Materials on the Move: Strategies for Delivery, Distribution and Storage - originally presented September 8, 2022
- Amigos Member Conference 2022: Building the New Library Team - originally presented May 11, 2022