Introduction to Library Acquisitions
- Understand the goals and theory behind library acquisitions
- Identify tools to make acquisitions work easier
- Learn about budgeting for purchases of library materials
- Understand the relationship-building, negotiation, and collaboration involved in acquisitions
Any staff wanting to learn about library acquisitions.
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- Course requirements: attend live online sessions or view recordings; complete one homework assignment.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
This course consists of one 2-hour session.
Instructor: Emily Nimsakont - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Hours: 2
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm CST
|Amigos Member||$ 95.00|