Conducting Effective Community Needs Assessment 101
- Assess your current community assessment at play in organization
- Access framework tools and strategies to prepare a new assessment
- Employ promotion and timeline to launch a new assessment
- Activate review and evaluation of assessment data to formulize future library planning
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- Approximately one hour of homework will be required each day.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed minium requirements page.
This course consists of two 2-hour sessions.
Continuing Education Credit:
Contact Hours: 4
10:00 am - 12:00 pm CST
|Amigos Member||$ 165.00|