Library Management: Motivating & Retaining Employees
- Create a positive workplace culture that motivates, empowers, and recognizes employees
- Employ strategies to retain employees and maintain employee morale
- Understand the challenges mangers encounter when motivating and retaining employees
New or experienced managers in any library type.
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- This course requires individual participation and homework assignments.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed minium requirements page.
This course consists of two 2-hour sessions.
Continuing Education Credit:
Contact Hours: 4
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm CST
|Amigos Member Early Bird Fee||$ 140.00|
|Non-member Early Bird Fee||$ 195.00|