Learning objectives for this session include:
Upon completion of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Define “regular expression”
- Detail appropriate uses
- Describe the format and syntax
- Design simple and complex
Class is suited to everyone.
This is an introduction, so no prior knowledge is assumed. Using a browser to access a Web site will be required.
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- Assignments will be completed in-class. If any assignments do not get completed or if the individual would like extra practice, then outside work might be required.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed minium requirements page.
This course consists of two 2-hour sessions.
Instructor: Mike Pullin - email@example.com
Continuing Education Credit:
Contact Hours: 4
10:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
|Amigos Member Individual Registration||$ 165.00|
|Non-member Individual Registration||$ 220.00|