Strategies for Creating and Rebuilding Library Partnerships
- Define the role of partnerships in libraries
- Explain steps in establishing and evaluating partnerships
- Analyze return on investment and expectations in partnerships
- Formulate plan for consistent partnership development
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- Optional Homework Assignment included
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed minium requirements page.
This course consists of one 2-hour session.
Continuing Education Credit:
Contact Hours: 2
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm CDT
|Amigos Member Fee||$ 90.00|
|Non-member Fee||$ 180.00|