Metadata Principles and Practices: Micro-Credentialing & Capstone Project
* This culminating course is required to complete your micro-credentialing requirements. - (What is micro-credentialing?)
Catalogers, archivists, digital project managers, or anyone who works with (or wants to work with) metadata.
To register for this capstone session you must have completed the following courses:
- Metadata Principles and Practices: Metadata Basics
- Metadata Principles and Practices: Metadata Customization, Exchange, Transformation and Migration
- Metadata Principles and Practices: Metadata Relationships
- Metadata Principles and Practices: Metadata Standards and Types
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- Each class requires a written assignment. To earn the Metadata Principles and Practices certificate, you must also complete this capstone project.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed minium requirements page.
This course consists of one 2-hour session.
10:00 am - 5:00 pm CST
|Amigos Member Individual Registration||$70.00|
|Non-member Individual Registration||$70.00|