Introduction to Serials Cataloging
Learning objectives for this session include:
- Understand how cataloging serials differs from cataloging monographic items
- Copy catalog a serial record
- Create an original serial record
Staff with cataloging and classification duties
Homework Expectations and Completion Requirements:
- There will be a homework assignment at the end of the course.
- It is designed for individual participation; each individual must register.
Visit BigBlueButton's detailed requirements page for in-depth information.
This course consists of two 2-hour sessions.
Continuing Education Credit:
Contact Hours: 4
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm CST
|Amigos Member Fee||$165.00|