Emerald Offers Split Payments on Backfiles and eBook Series Backlist
Is your budget stretched to the maximum but you’d still like to add further content for the benefit of your users?
To help make this growth in holdings a reality for your library, Emerald now offers a split payment option to make expanding your collections much easier than ever before.
With Emerald Backfiles and Emerald’s eBook Series Backlist Library, expanding your collection could be a reality in 2010. Emerald’s flexible purchasing options enable you to split payments into more manageable chunks, with the ultimate result being that your users will benefit instantly but your budget will not feel the immediate hit associated with a one-off purchase.
Emerald Backfiles offers you opportunities to:
- Grow your library’s holdings
Instantly add 68,000 journal articles to your existing holdings. Emerald Backfiles can be used to complete and enhance a mature collection or provide an introduction to business and management research.
- Disseminate out-of-print material
Provide your users with the widest range of digital material and reduce physical presence and associated costs at the same time.
- Save time – for researchers and staff
Users can access information through familiar online platforms, eliminating the need for inter-library loans or staff support.
Emerald’s eBook Series Backlist Library offers you opportunities to:
- Increase your institution’s eBook library – with a one-off payment you could receive instant access to over 600 volume titles if you purchase both Business, Management and Economics and Social Sciences Collections.
- Save on shelf space – reduce the physical presence of archive books and the associated costs.
- Perpetual access – receive permanent access to all content purchased.
- No renewal fees – after the one-off payment there are no additional charges.
For more information, contact Carol Wattenbarger at firstname.lastname@example.org.