Berg Fashion Library Now Available through Oxford University Press
The Berg Fashion Library is the first online resource to provide access to interdisciplinary and integrated text, image, and journal content on world dress and fashion. Students and scholars in disciplines as diverse as anthropology, art history, history, sociology, geography, folklore, museum studies, theatre, cultural studies, fashion and textiles will find the Berg Fashion Library a treasury of fascinating insights into people and cultures all over the world, from pre-history to the present day. Berg Fashion Library includes:
- The full text of Encyclopedia of World Dress and Fashion online
- E-Book collection: full text of approximately 60 Berg fashion e-books with regular updates
- An extensive color image bank including 1,600 images from the Victoria & Albert Museum’s internationally renowned fashion collection and 2,000 from the print Encyclopedia
- Users can create their own unique fashion library: font, background color, and contrast can be customized, and searches can be saved.
- Cross-referencing and linking through OpenURLs, both within the resource and externally.
- DOIs at book, chapter, article, and entry level ensure links can be made between content and online reading lists.
- Links at article level to Oxford Art Online.
For a free trial or price quote, contact Carol Wattenbarger at email@example.com.