Watch for Membership Invoices in July
Membership invoices will be sent in mid-July for the 2020-2021 year. If you need an early invoice or would like to know what your membership fee will be, contact us at email@example.com. For an overview of all Amigos services, attend one of our upcoming membership webinars. The next ones are June 19th and July 7th.
Remember that, thanks to the recent decision of the Amigos Board, all membership fees for the upcoming fiscal year will be discounted by 20% in recognition of the toll the pandemic is taking on libraries. In addition to this fee reduction, Amigos has also supported members by:
- Presenting a webinar free to members and non-members specifically on strategies libraries can use during the pandemic. This session, "Know and Go: Don't Stand So Close to Me - Strategies you need right now to respond to COVID-19 in your face-to-face and remote work spaces," was repeated, resulting in over 650 people attending and over 2,000 registering to receive the recording.
- Providing free recordings of online classes for members and non-members, three in March and three more in April.
- Pulling together a list of Amigos vendor partners that offer additional support to libraries during this time.
- Offering 3 months of SimplyE service at no charge and with no strings attached.
- Temporarily suspending the TransAmigos/TExpress courier service, ensuring the materials in route are secure until libraries re-open and the services resumes.