WilsonWeb Mobile Now in Service and Other WilsonWeb Enhancements
Free to all WilsonWeb subscribers, WilsonWeb Mobile lets your library users search WilsonWeb easily from their smart phones or other mobile devices. WilsonWeb Mobile comes with many of the outstanding tools users appreciate in the desktop version--including customization for your library. Find out how to set up WilsonWeb Mobile for your library's databases here.
Additional Enhancements for WilsonWeb:
- Users can now highlight specific sections of text for listening.
- Listeners can regulate the speed of narration—a boon for users who struggle with English.
- Users can now translate WilsonWeb full-text articles into Swedish—now among 13 electronic translation options.
- Librarians can now choose whether or not “My WilsonWeb” individual user accounts are available to their patrons.
- Librarians can post a new Embedded Widget on the WilsonWeb search results screen that allows users to discuss subjects related to their search topic.
- A hotlinked e-journal icon now appears in citations to e-journals, highlighting the availability of these journals online.
Contact Carol Wattenbarger at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about H.W. Wilson products.