PowerNotes Offers New Tools to Maximize Library Resources and Improve Digital Learning
Amigos and PowerNotes have recently partnered to secure special pricing and subscription benefits for Amigos members. Join us for an introductory webinar to see what the PowerNotes tools can do for your institution. They will also showcase their latest Automated Citations, Time Management, and Source Notes/Information Literacy features.
Webinar Dates and Registration Link
- 3:00pm on Tuesday, October 26
- 9:00am on Wednesday, October 27
- 12:00pm on Thursday, October 28
Contact Kyle Zegarac at PowerNotes at Kyle@powernotes.com with questions.
What is PowerNotes?
PowerNotes addresses the challenges inherent to source-based writing in the digital environment and seeks to improve writing quality with tools that provide an efficient and continuous workflow through the entire digital reading, research, and writing process. Learn how PowerNotes can:
- increase the accessibility of your databases with integrated OCR;
- improve reading comprehension and retention in the digital environment;
- prevent unintentional plagiarism and contract cheating;
- combat procrastination, while allowing students to reflect on their reading and writing activities;
- enable students to gather, annotate, and save content and citation information efficiently;
- put students in the best position to write by providing an efficient organizational framework;
- provide instructors and librarians with visibility into the students’ research process.