SimplyE Development Continues with Upgrades from NYPL and Amigos
Development of Amigos' SimplyE service continues on two fronts, development from the New York Public Library (NYPL) and from Amigos Library Services.
NYPL, as the primary developer for SimplyE, has been focused on normal bug fixes and major updates including:
- Using SimplyE in "Dark Mode" is now possible in the Android app as well as the iOS app
- Creating custom lists and lanes for patrons to use within the app is more straightforward
- Copying and pasting credentials into the app is more reliable
Amigos has also been working on enhancing the service. Upgraded hosting infrastructure makes the service more reliable for patrons and more scalable for libraries. Amigos hosts over 170 libraries and continues to welcome new libraries each month.
Both the iOS and Android SimplyE apps are stable, integrating ebooks and audiobooks from Overdrive, Baker & Taylor, Bibliotheca, BiblioLabs and the Palace Exchange.
SimplyE continues to show itself to be relevant and valuable to many libraries. To learn more or ask questions, please join us for one of our scheduled demonstrations listed below by Amgos' SimplyE project manager, Christine Peterson. These webinars are free and open to anyone interested.
- 3:00 – 4:00pm CST, January 18, 2022
- 3:00 – 4:00pm CST, March 15, 2022
- 3:00 – 4:00 CST, May 17, 2022
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com .