Upcoming Training Opportunities for SimplyE
Amigos Library Services provides free training for libraries that use Amigos for hosting of their SimplyE service. Registration is now open for training sessions through August.
SimplyE is an intuitive and easy-to-learn app for patrons searching for a library's ebooks and audiobooks. Amigos' SimplyE training includes sessions on the patron experience and on a library's customization of that experience, how to support patrons, the different types of statistics available, and how to promote the service.
- SimplyE: App Interface & Searching – August 15 - how the app works; tips that can help your patrons (hands-on)
- SimplyE: Roles & Library Configuration - August 17 – identify specific roles for library staff; how to do basic configuration of the app for patrons (hands-on)
- SimplyE: Modifying Metadata – August 22 - how to update metadata and subjects/categories; how to hide titles from public view (hands-on)
- SimplyE: Lists & Lanes – August 24 - how to update or create lanes used by patrons to browse your ebooks (hands-on)
- SimplyE: Statistics – August 29 - overview of the 4 types of statistics available to libraries
- SimplyE: Troubleshooting – August 31 - understand how patrons contact your library for help through the app; how to troubleshoot issues and how to escalate issues to Amigos staff
- SimplyE: How to Promote SimplyE in Your Library – September 7 - how to use and update existing SimplyE promotional and instructional materials
While these sessions are designed for staff in libraries currently using SimplyE through Amigos, attendance is also open to staff from other libraries for a fee. SimplyE: App Interface & Searching requires participants to have installed the SimplyE app on their mobile device. For additional sessions, Amigos will provide access to SimplyE systems.
Interested in learning more about Amigos' hosting services for the SimplyE app?