Oxford University Press Updates
Oxford University Press is pleased to announce updates to Oxford African American Studies Center and Oxford Islamic Studies Online.
- 25 new primary documents with accompanying commentary consisting of short stories by notable African American writers.
- 75 new online-only biographies
- New feature called 'Family Trees' has been added to the Learning Center.
- More than 200 new articles from the CHOICE Outstanding Academic Title, The Grove Encyclopedia of Islamic Art & Architecture
- More than twenty new primary source documents have been added in the arts, covering music, poetry, and short stories.
- Two new entries in the site’s growing collection of thematic guides on issues relevant to the Islamic world.
- Two new additions to the expanding group of lesson plans on the site.
For more information, contact Carol Wattenbarger at email@example.com.